Identity and contact details
Company name, address and number: Glynhill Hotel Ltd 147 Bath Street, Glasgow, G2 4SN. Company Reg. Number: SC44852.
- The Glynhill Hotel Ltd's Clients,
- The Glynhill Hotel Ltd's Suppliers (contracted and not contracted).
- Personal data gathered on The Glynhill Hotel Ltd's websites and Applications.
Data Protection Officer Information.
You can contact The Glynhill Hotel Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to The Glynhill Hotel, 169 Paisley Road, Renfrew PA4 8XB.
Purposes and legal basis of the processing
The reasons why The Glynhill Hotel Ltd needs to process data of those who are affected by this Policy are as follows:
- To fully perform an existing contract or to start negotiations to entering a new contract.
- To provide requested services and to contact (if required) in connection with enquiries, bookings, memberships or to respond to any communications send to us.
- For legitimate business interests. Primarily future marketing purposes, including, but not limited to product offers and product information communications.
Any other data processing will be done in accordance of the GDPR.
The categories of personal data concerned
The Glynhill Hotel Ltd. collects the following information to allow operation of the business:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Billing and Payment information
- Medical History (Leisure Club membership only)
- Next of Kin Information (Leisure Club membership only)
The Glynhill Hotel Ltd. gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact user, such as demographic information regarding, for example,
- User IP addresses,
- Browser types
- Anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
This information is solely used to gain a more informed understanding of how our website is being used and to make our website more relevant to our users.
Note: The Glynhill Hotel Ltd. Website uses session cookies. Cookie consent is obtained either explicitly or implicitly requested via an opt-in or text message.
The Glynhill Hotel Ltd receives personal data through the following means:
- Supplier/Client Form.
- Through contractual negotiation and agreements.
- Corresponding through email or phone
The recipients of the data
The recipients of the data are The Glynhill Hotel Ltd. staff (Permanent, fixed term, contracted or trainee staff) who process the data only in the ways that have been defined in purposes and legal basis of the processing. Each Staff member of The Glynhill Hotel Ltd have been educated and trained about the importance of GDPR.
Personal data to a third country or international organisation
The Glynhill Hotel Ltd will not disclose Personal Data to third parties unless The Glynhill Hotel Ltd has consent to do so or unless the third party is required to fulfil a contracted task (e.g. data entry in such circumstances, the third party will have a data processor agreement signed to adhere to GDPR).
The Glynhill Hotel Ltd will disclose Personal Data if it is believed in good faith that The Glynhill Hotel Ltd. are required to disclose it to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
How long will the personal data be stored for?
The Glynhill Hotel Ltd will retain personal data the following reasons (only exception to these reasons are if The Glynhill Hotel Ltd is required or permitted by law to hold onto the information a specific amount of time):
Data that is required to perform a contract, will be held on A.G.'s system for a seven-year period following completion of a reservation, booking or membership.
For legitimate business interests (as defined in purposes and legal basis of the processing) Data that is no longer deemed necessary will be deleted from our system
When personal data is deemed no longer necessary, it will be removed and deleted in a secure manner.
Data subject's rights
- Right to access: the right to request, access and copy of the personal information that The Glynhill Hotel Ltd. is holding. The Glynhill Hotel Ltd. can charge a reasonable fee for 2 or more personal data requests. One copy of personal data will be charged at no cost. Any access requests must be requested in writing or email (Mailing and Email address provided in the Data Protection Officer Section above). Evidence of identification will be required as this makes sure that the personal information is not given to the wrong person. Information will be given within 30 days.
- Right to rectification: the right to have personal data rectified if it's incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten: the right to withdraw consent given to process data and the right to request that The Glynhill Hotel Ltd delete personal data from the The Glynhill Hotel Ltd's System (only exception to this is The Glynhill Hotel Ltd's compliance to with any legal obligations or if the data is required for any legal claims)
- Right to restriction: The right to stop The Glynhill Hotel Ltd. from using personal data or limit how it is used.
- Right to Data portability: The right to request that The Glynhill Hotel Ltd return any information provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format also have the right to transmit data to another controller without hindrance from A.G.
Lodging a complaint
Any complaints on how The Glynhill Hotel Ltd. uses personal data can be sent to the Data Commissioner's office. More information can be provided on their website: www.dataprotection.ie